Chocolate ganache is made by combining chocolate and heated cream in a 1:1 ratio. Ganache is a culinary staple that is stirred until smooth, silky, and shining. It's not only simple and quick, but it's also really adaptable. Chocolate ganache can be used as a filling, dip, spread, icing, topping, or cake layer.
Learn how to use our dark chocolate to its full potential
- Milk / Cream Dark Chocolate ( 80% preferably)
- Melt your chopped chocolate in a double boiler over low heat.
- Stir continuously with a wooden spoon until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Add milk slowly while still stirring, until the preferred consistency is reached.
- Transfer the ganache into a ceramic cup and let rest for 2-3 hours.